PixelNib is a digital & design agency founded in August 2017. We decided to go fully remote ten months ago. This decision really helped us cope up with the Corona outbreak and we sailed through it safely. At present we are 15 members (full/part-time) team spread across 6 cities.
Although going remote as a business depends a lot on your industry. You must consider it if it suits you. Here’s what we have to say about remote working.
Reasons to go remote:
- You get complete flexibility to make your schedule.
- You get to work with the best talent no matter the location.
- Work from anywhere! Your home, co-working spaces, coffee shops or anywhere you feel comfortable.
- Pick up your laptop bag with other essentials & you are good to go!
- If you love travelling, work while you travel.
- Fewer distractions, so you can actually focus on the ‘work’.
- You have more time for family & you can prioritize your health.
- You save yourself from boring commute to work & save time.
- You save more money.
Our tips for working remotely:
- Take care of your health.
- Stick to a schedule.
- Keep things organized & within reach.
- Set aside time for yourself & set boundaries.
- Don’t overwork. Rest & recharge.
- Don’t isolate yourself, meet people.
- Use technology to be in touch with your team.
- KEEP LEARNING!
If you are serious about going remote, we suggest you read thIS book: REMOTE. Office Not Required by Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson